Discussion Forums

Forum Forums General Discussion Daily Poll 111: How do you watch anime?

• ben-ceci

March 15, 2022 at 6:05 pm

Anime has been my go to entertainment the last 5 years. I used netflix, then got crunchyroll. I think their service has been worth it, only 5 bucks a month. The anime that was created by the lefties has been downrated to oblivion and they carry lots of good shows. I canceled my netflix that i had for 12 years, mainly because the price hike, but it was back when Obama got paid 60mil to make political documentaries for younger audience, political grooming like in our media and schools. Recently, funimation(who i fucking hate because of their treatment of vic mignogna) was merged with crunchyroll and now sony might have the whole industry by the balls. I don’t think sony will go woke but we will see.

• coursin-hill

March 16, 2022 at 6:29 am

Cruncyroll had long exposed themselves as being leftist operated before they announced the pure garbage that was High Guardian Spice. They’ve edited and censored a lot of anime on their platform. I was a premium member of Cruncyroll years ago and I remember using a free extension to improve the streaming quality. What the left did to Marvel and DC they want that for anime and manga. The only reason it hasn’t happened yet is because of the language barrier and the fact that anime isn’t as big in the west as other entertainment.