Discussion Forums

Forum Forums General Discussion Daily Poll 118: How often do you exercise?

• ben-ceci

March 20, 2022 at 2:14 pm

I should run more but I definitely intake more calories than I exercise. Always try to get my pushups and situps in.

• Freedom-Titan

March 20, 2022 at 5:51 pm

I definitely feel you. My calories in are just too beastly so I would have to workout like a madman just to burn em off but it’s hard to regulate now so I’m just doing what I can for now.

• Freedom-Titan

March 20, 2022 at 5:50 pm

I try to hit the gym at least four times a week. I would do it six days a week if I could but my schedule is pretty hectic as it is.

• bryon-rogers

March 22, 2022 at 10:45 am

Only recently have I started lifting weights, due to me recovering from my hamstring injuries. Not fun.

Since I can not afford to go to the gym anymore, I purchased pairs of dumb bells and followed Athlean X guidelines for a full body work out. So far, no problems. Regardless, I’m starting light in order to ease myself in.

• hunter-rojas

March 22, 2022 at 6:48 pm

I try to work out six times a week, PPLPPL, basically push-pull-leg, or some variation of that twice a week. So far it’s worked for me, as my body looks pretty damn buff, but not fully ripped yet. Now I’m tryna figure out a routine that will ACTUALLY increase my performance(strength, endurance, etc.).

Whether it’s the zombie apocalypse, or WW3 breaks out(which I doubt), I want a body that, in the unfortunate event I gotta fight for my life, I wanna win that fight.