Discussion Forums

Forum Forums General Discussion Daily Poll 230: How much money will the first Rippaverse campaign make?

• megatonicaudio

July 10, 2022 at 8:37 am

That sounds about right. This will definitely be a success. I’m sure many people will buy multiples of products too, like one cover to read and the other cover option to frame in a book mount frame, etc.

• coursin-hill

July 10, 2022 at 8:44 am

EVS said 2.5 Million and while it is possible it’s still a lot of money so I’m not confidant hanging my hat that high. I do think the Rippaverse will get into the 7 figures very quick though.

• megatonicaudio

July 10, 2022 at 11:21 pm

That’s a lot of dough, and I hope he gets it

• will-taylor

July 11, 2022 at 5:46 am

I think EVS is right when he said 2.5 million. Judging by having almost 20k signups. This thing is gonna be huge.

• coursin-hill

July 11, 2022 at 5:49 am

Yeah but signups are one thing putting the cash down is another. I do think it will end up being a lot of people and if the first book makes 7 figures then the Rippaverse starts in the stratosphere and only goes up from there in my mind.

• stephen-bassett

July 11, 2022 at 9:35 am

It’s time!

• megatonicaudio

July 11, 2022 at 1:46 pm

Seeing that it’s already almost made $600,000 and it’s only been a few hours, I was definitely wrong in the best way. Congratulations to everyone working on this. Also, good luck shipping and fulfillment department.