Discussion Forums

Forum Forums General Discussion Daily Poll 233: Which Rippaverse adaptation should happen first?

• trae-satterfield

July 13, 2022 at 4:26 pm

I’d love to see an animated series, even if they were just short videos that touch on some characters histories, or tease a new character or story. Kind of like the end of the Isom 1 trailer. I thought that was great, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing that this story is truly going to span an entire universe, before it even drops. It would also be interesting to see characters that only exist in one format or the other, since certain abilities and concepts are hard to transfer from a book to the screen. Honestly, I’m just excited for the series and even if it stays a comic book forever, I’ll be a fan. It would really say a lot to outdo marvel and dc without doing anything but comic books and merch. Whatever comes next, I have no doubt it will be top notch and I’m here for it.

• megatonicaudio

July 16, 2022 at 10:21 am

I bet an animated series or movie would be the first adaptation. Daily Wire would probably make a big effort to get a Rippaverse show since they’ve just now gotten into animation for kids and they’d get a huge number of new subscriptions just to see a Rippaverse show. It would be their way to get into the superhero genre on screen and revive it since DC’s animation is in the toilet. A good superhero show is in demand. I also think they are the most likely company to agree to Eric’s terms. Whenever there is an animated movie or series, I really want it on Blu-ray!