Discussion Forums

Forum Forums General Discussion Daily Poll 236: How long will the Ill-Advised arc be?

• coursin-hill

July 16, 2022 at 8:13 am

Meant to title this: Will the Ill-Advised Arc introduce a new book? It’s accurate in the archive and poll. Made a formatting issue yesterday too. Bear with me please!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Coursin Hill.
  • megatonicaudio

July 16, 2022 at 10:13 am

I think it’ll just be three books to keep readers’ attention spans since it’s the first arc. I have no idea if he’s going to introduce more than Just a Yaira book by the end of the arc, especially since he’s made so much money waaaay faster than he expected where he can hire more artists and maybe even a co-writer. He’s definitely going to be able to introduce a third series either with the last Ill Advised Isom book, or open it up within that book so he can come out with the third series alongside Isom’s second art. But even though Rippaverse is able to expand that quickly, they may choose not to if it feels too convoluted to them too early. They also might wait to come out with a third series later than that to see what most Rippaverse readers like and don’t like about the first couple of books.